1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

It'll be the most awesome thing EVAR if Fucko actually shoots his mouth off in public to that effect.

Maybe he'll force Pence to fetch him a Big Mac and deliver it to him personally on stage. Swab the special sauce off his chin using his tie as a napkin.

2. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

How would he know? I thought you said he's shtuping his daughter.

3. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

I'm not sure who won, but I know Trump lost. It seemed to be a contest to see who was least like Trump. Pence failed to come to Trump's defense on anything.

4. Starman

That only lasts maybe 30 seconds st a time.

5. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

With regard to Obamacare in the state of Alabama, BCBS has no competition. They increased their rate 26% in 2017, and it's going up by another 40% over that for 2017. Blue Cross supplies 84% of the overall health insurance in the state. I'm not sure how you would define gouging or monopoly, but BCBS owns the market here. They also use their overall market clout to drive down medical reimbursement to the point that even doctors have trouble making money, let alone hospitals or labs. Any medical practice in the state that is not on the BCBS provider list is dead - but being on it does not mean you make any money.

6. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I think Pence won the debate, he certainly came across as a better debater. Kaine wasn't good, and Pence was very good at answering a totally different question from the ones he was asked if he was vulnerable. If he was forced to answer, he would blather until the moderator called thirty seconds on him, them spit out some sort of comment that minimized it, filling time to the last second, then the moderator would ask a different question, leaving Kaine unable to respond. He didn't defend some of Trump's worst gaffes - but like Trump, he totally denied that Trump said what he is on videotape saying, and he did so numerous times. As many have said above, Clinton needs to ditch the writers who are supplying the zingers for one that is actually funny, or just play it straight unless it is an authentic riposte to Trump saying something repulsive.

7. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Per 538s maps, Clinton is back to 75 percent to win in the polls-only forecast, 71.4 in the polls plus. It was nearly 50-50 ten days ago.

8. Starman

But pretty much everything Dumpf says is repulsive.

9. Starman

She'll probably sneeze twice in the debate Sunday night and it'll be 54/46 Monday morning.

10. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

cura te ipsum

11. Earthman

Earthman Well-Known Member

Kaine sounded like Milton Waddams. He's going to be a joy to watch as VP.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 5, 2016
  12. Starman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.