1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Could be ... but there's a world of difference between saying "I did this like you told me I could" and "I did this because you didn't think to tell me not to."

2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Oh sure there has.

[​IMG]

3. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Kinda, although one of her claims is that she was told she could do it, by one of her predecessors.

4. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Yeah but there's a half dozen YouTube videos by handymen and mechanics that walk you through it.

And, damn you, now you have me craving a Hillary Homebrew E-mail Server. Pumpkin Spice.

5. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

6. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

You are correct on this one. What you would do is reach out to Colin Powell and get his educated opinion on how to do it.

7. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Spoken like a married man.

dixiehack and doctorquant like this.
  8. doctorquant

Nah ... I'd need more provenance on it than that. I think I'd need to hear from SecStates as far back as John Foster Dulles.

9. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Pretty sure he was a Usenet guy

10. doctorquant

Oooooh ... I got 5 gallons of pumpkin pie spiced ale* just about to go in the keg. When's Clemson playing Florida State?

It's amazing how much flavor just one teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice adds to 5 gallons of mildly hopped ale.

11. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I can't join you with the pumpkin spiced ale as I would be rooting hard against Clemson.

Donny in his element likes this.
  12. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Thank you for your irrelevant, lazy, useless post. Please stay on topic next time. Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.