1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Earthman

Earthman Well-Known Member

Some of those festered for a while

2. Earthman

Stern learned it from Imus when they were both on 66 WNBC. Stern was the new guy on in drive time
    and Imus created a fake feud to with him. The rest is history. Did the same with Mike and The Mad Dog.

YankeeFan likes this.
  3. Earthman

Did this really happen?

[​IMG]

4. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

YankeeFan likes this.
  5. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

I don't know much about the Emerson poll.

What I do know about it is that it has Clinton is +2 in Arizona in a four-way race this morning.

6. Earthman

7. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Are you in on it when you disagree with something you get called here? Trump started namecalling, and she responded, and I doubt she said to herself "Gee, if I get in a twitter war with this guy I'll get a bunch of free publicity". It was probably more like "Christ, I'm sick of this dickhead playing schoolyard games".

Machado, yeah, she'll find a way to make some money on this being out there... but my guess is that she got a chance to take a shot back at the guy who had treated her like shit and took it. The money's a bonus.

8. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

9. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

10. Earthman

Machado did not arrive from Mexico on a turnip truck. She's a C list celebrity that saw an opportunity
    to move to the B list. I say good for her. It's the American way.

11. Earthman

Caption Contest
    [​IMG]

12. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Trump's feud with O'Donnell is 10 years old, and it didn't start with him name calling.

That is where Rosie O’Donnell came into the picture. Ms. O’Donnell was then a co-host on “The View,” and she used her seat around the show’s signature table to criticize Mr. Trump (who at the time had been divorced twice after accusations of marital infidelity) as a hypocrite for his showy display of public forgiveness.

Ms. O’Donnell mocked his haircut, tousling her hair to mimic a comb-over, and put on a cartoonish Queens accent. She criticized his many bankruptcies and his record of not paying contractors who had done work for him. She said he was like a snake-oil salesman.

Soon some of the other co-hosts joined in, to the laughter and applause of the studio audience. On Monday night, Ms. O’Donnell shared a clip of the segment on Twitter, calling it something Mr. Trump “can’t seem to get over.”

Donald Trump Keeps Insulting Rosie O’Donnell. Here’s How Their Feud Started.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.