1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

You wouldn't. And your first clue would be that it's a Letter to the Editors.

2. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

And the feud ended on WWE Raw, with "Donald" wrestling "Rosie."

One of the flat-out dumbest segments WWE has done in 23 years of the show.

3. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

4. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

Interesting footnote to that clip: The guy in the Trump costume is the same guy who trained CM Punk.

Carry on.

5. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

I don't recall which year it was (1992?) where one of the citizens said she didn't have a question, but just asked the candidates to stick to issues instead of personal attacks. If someone were to do that in this upcoming debate, Trump would either just ignore the request, or be totally fucked.

HanSenSE likes this.
  6. Justin_Rice

Just for you, here's a link to the actual report .... because you and Moddy are the only two people who have ever trusted the Washington Times.

http://www.gao.gov/assets/670/669847.pdf

An excerpt, because we all know reading and learning is totally not your thing:

7. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

8. YankeeFan

9. YankeeFan

It's really unfair that you went AWOL during Trump's peak, and are now back rubbing my nose in the current polls!

These state polls are moving together. If Trump has any chance to win, it will be because a bunch of them move back in his direction.

Right now, it doesn't look good.

10. YankeeFan

Fact check: False.

11. Justin_Rice

My bad.

I forgot about all the other Rush Limbaugh listeners who only like media when it's telling them what they want to hear.

Like you.

12. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

YF seems to indicate that he believes that Trump's candidacy is going the way of the Kentucky-Alabama football game after a 3-3 first quarter, though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.