1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Yeah, they'll repeat anything their leaders at the DNC tell them to say.

2. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

My criticism has nothing to do with my ideological priors and everything to do with the complete asininity of your position.

Tell me: The CDC ... is that an instance of a state's "model" being subsidized by the Feds?

3. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

By my quick addition, the states of those 18 governors (36% of governors) make up 41% of the population. Republicans get inflated yet again.

4. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

But enough about the admissions office in Ann Arbor.

Big Circus and YankeeFan like this.
  5. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Actually, it is on the people making the assertion to do the research. If you make the claim, you should back it up. If you want to support somebody else's claim, that's fine, too. But it is not the responsibility of the person disputing the claim to seek out the evidence.

6. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

How so?

7. doctorquant

You're always saying you're right. Others routinely dispute that. I look forward to your living up to your obligation to counter their assertions.

8. outofplace

I do present evidence when I make that claim. It's not my fault they can't keep up.

9. doctorquant

Sorry ... "lazy," "dishonest," "trolling" and "reading comprehension" do not evidence make.

JC likes this.
  10. outofplace

Pardon me, folks. I made the mistake of treating DQ as if he was trying to have a serious conversation. My apologies.

I guess it is understandable. I believe it was tony who even admitted that reason he thought the vice presidential debate helped the Republican ticket was because it took the attention off Trump, so why not seek out pissing matches as another cover for having to answer for the Republican nominee? To be fair, that is a guess that I cannot prove. Maybe DQ just feels like taking potshots for the heck of it.

11. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  12. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

2016’s Most & Least Federally Dependent States

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.