1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

You can do whatever you want ...

2. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Of all the things to tweet at lunchtime before the world turned upside down ...

3. Starman

4. Starman

Ryan is supposed to make a campaign appearance with Dumpf Saturday. Maybe he can clap him with neck irons and have him dragged off stage.

5. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

I wonder if Melania's pre-nup has a cheating by Donald multiplier in it?

6. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

So you typically go around saying you could grab women by the p---y and they'd like it? You also brag about chasing married women?

7. Starman

Word has it Team Hillary is sitting on three or four more tapes which are "much, much worse." Including one with a full throttle assortment of racial/ethnic slurs. Just deciding whether and when to drop the bomb.

8. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

I'm not sure if you know this, but men tend to be pretty crass when talking about women.

9. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Once again, the idea that Bill and Hillary Clinton are the same person seems to be a thing. I warned the conservatives on this board, many of whom I like and totally respect their posts on other threads, that following Trump would lead them to a very dark place. Place is here now, men. You're all men.

10. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

So that's a yes? You talk that way?

11. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

No and no. But I have been around many other humans in human settings where they act very human and say things humans say about other humans.

12. Starman

Roughly the GOP loyalists are where Joe Paterno was in 2002 when Mike McQueary came rushing into the office saying he just saw Jerry Sandusky fucking a young boy in the showers.

What are you gonna do, Paterno?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.