1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

My guess is Ryan will develop a last-minute tummyache or something.

2. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Now there's a visual I didn't need.

3. JC

JC Well-Known Member

You didn't think Trump was a conceited asshole until now?

Ace likes this.
  4. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Maybe the woman whose husband does it rather than just talks about it, causing the wife to then attack the victim.

heyabbott likes this.
  5. gingerbread

gingerbread Well-Known Member

Good lord, Ana Navarro, a "Republican strategist," just demolished Trump on CNN.

6. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Clinton and Democrats had better be careful with what they wish for. Jon Huntsman has just called for Trump to be dumped, which would be the wise play for the One and Only Official Party of Family Values. If they excise Trump and replace him with Pence, they will win and install into the White House a man who believes a woman should be forced to carry her rapist's baby to term; that climate change doesn't exist at all; that the Earth is no older than 10,000 years; and that such views should be taught in public schools. They'll get everything they ever wanted. It'll be their happiest day since SCOTUS embraced Jim Crow in Shelby County v. Holder.

7. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

You know his wife is and she is famous for attacking each and every one of his victims, right?

8. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

I agree to a certain extent but damn if this doesn't seem particularly disgusting. Most of us of a certain age have said things we would never say today but I assume Trump would say the same stuff tomorrow.

9. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

So the top woman representing The One and Only Official Party of Family Values and America says Trump's comments are never acceptable. Yet nowhere in her statement does she say women shouldn't vote for him.

10. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

He ain't gonna drink at tony's bar no more.

HC and HanSenSE like this.
  11. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Pence gets his ass handed to him in this election. People just can't seem to wrap their head around the fact that women and minorities vote and there are a lot of them.

12. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

The crazy thing is I think a better politician than Trump could probably weather something like this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.