1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

I would guess most active sports figures will move away from Fucko very quickly. Time to get off the Hindenburg.

2. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Cringe-worthy and stupid, though others quite a few folks seem to have forgotten what he did, or at least put it out of their minds.

Starman, the smart thing may be to move away from Trump, but this is Roethlisberger we're talking about.

3. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

The intelligence community (CIA/NSA) are ripshit at Trump for flat out lying about his briefing on Russian hacking. The next big bomb to drop on him may come from Langley. If they have evidence of Russian help to his campaign, that wouldn't be a good look, and they are certainly not above intervening in an American election. They've done it for just about every other damn country.

4. Starman

I think it's about time for Obama to officially revoke Fucko's clearance for security briefings. No need to allow an infant in the room. Needless to say one on Putin's leash.

5. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

So just saw a reporter post a picture on twitter from a Trump rally in Wilkes-Barre. Guy's wearing a "She's a Cont, I'm With Trump" T-shit. He's there with his wife and three children. Alma, you want to tell me his problems are economic? His problems are that he's scum walking.

6. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Unprecedented!

[​IMG]

old_tony likes this.
  7. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Trump has his base supporters so wound up, so angry, and they believe the only way he can lose is if he's cheated.

If he loses, there is going to be widespread violence.

8. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

That's the great thing about Conservative women: they don't need a man to be strong for them. They're strong on their own. Unlike the great majority of (but not quite all) liberal women.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2016
  9. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

When I thought you couldn't get dumber ...

10. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

First mistake: "thought"

11. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Or more disgusting. I think tony's new tactic is to make himself look so reprehensible that Trump will look good in comparison. The flaw in that plan being despite his complete lack of integrity in political discussions, tony is still a much better human being than Trump.

HanSenSE likes this.
  12. Starman

Good. The cops have plenty of guns.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.