1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

What he said.

Best. Post. Ever.

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  2. Jake_Taylor

Jake_Taylor Well-Known Member

Polling would suggest there are lots and lots of conservative women who are strong enough to resist voting for a candidate simply because there's (R) next to his name.

3. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

I do not think old_tony knows or converses with women of any kind. The last one was Phyllis Schlafly and now she's dead.

It's really a sad thing to see what has become of people like him. They don't even know what they hate anymore. They just hate.

wicked, JC and Deskgrunt50 like this.
  4. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

My ultra-liberal wife would tear you into tiny pieces in a matter of seconds. Strong? Shit. She's a super hero.

5. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Three Bags post, followed by Moddy, was as good as it gets, but this George Will column is a close third to my favorite screed of the day. Like watching an aging hurler reach back and for 8 innings touch 96 on the gun. With movement.

Donald Trump is the GOP’s chemotherapy

Last edited: Oct 10, 2016
  6. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Honestly, it is a tough call between this one and Moddy's response to tony's ridiculous comment regarding liberal women.

I wouldn't describe my wife as ultra-liberal the way Deskgrunt described his, but she is a liberal and she would kick tony's ass.

My mother was also liberal and she was still with us for a good bit of this disgrace of a campaign. She was horrified by the idea that Trump might be president. The things she endured right up to the end would have broken a hell of a lot of the idiots tony thinks of as strong.

Deskgrunt50 likes this.
  7. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

I'm sure this was posted earlier (too lazy to go back) but there was that YouGov poll today showing that 33 percent of married men said their wives would vote for Clinton and 45 percent of said women said they were voting for Clinton.

8. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

AND ... you know.

Watching the Facebook abortion warriors melt down as Dumpf is revealed as a pervert is just hilarious.

THAT 'S why I've been pounding the daughterfucking stuff all these months.

He's a fucking pervert. A Fucking Pervert. And you all have been pushing him in the name of Jesus.

He's paid for 100 abortions of his OWN hellspawn.

A Fucking Pervert. He Fucks His Daughter. I Told You So.

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  9. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Bin Laden. Nuff said.

10. Jake_Taylor

Jake_Taylor Well-Known Member

All I know is white, college educated women used to be part of the Republican base and now Trump has lost them.

11. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

That was strong.

12. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.