1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

I'm sure many have heard the cliche of graveyards being full of indispensable men. I'd not heard of a similar one until years ago, when I contacted via e-mail an old English professor of mine who'd been a good friend. He wrote back on a postcard, the cover of which was a picture of Keats' gravestone: "Here lies One whose Name was writ in Water."

2. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

image.jpg

Ace and HanSenSE like this.
  3. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Precision of Language, Jonah! :D

4. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Crossthread??

[​IMG]

doctorquant likes this.
  5. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

You are right again, nobody in the MSM has even talked about her emails...or Benghazi or Bill's affairs or her health or...

6. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Unchained: Attacking John McCain on Twitter. This is going to be glorious to watch unfold.

7. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

8. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

538 has a staff chat up about their reactions to Trump's tape and what it says about our culture. Towards the end is a discussion that I doubt will satisfy YF but is probably the closest he will get to the discussion about Bill he says he wants.

What Trump’s Brag About Sexual Assault Reveals About This Election And Our Culture

9. UPChip

UPChip Well-Known Member

The housefire started at the first debate. But I think today you're seeing the flashover.

dixiehack likes this.
  10. FileNotFound

FileNotFound Well-Known Member

That's the answer to the public/private position question that Clinton danced around during Sunday's debate.

11. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

12. FileNotFound

FileNotFound Well-Known Member

Why?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.