1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

NBC has fired Billy Bush.

2. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I feel kind of bad for Billy Bush. Appears he lost his job. Basically, he was just kind of playing along and sucking up to a "star." Not his best moment but ...

3. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

A "strong" woman would go in and negotiate herself a raise. A weak woman would cry "no fair!"

4. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

He looks like a douche, he sounds like a douche and you can't have a douchier sounding name than Billy Bush. I'm sure he and his family connections will be fine. His moronic defense of Lochte probably showed his bosses that he wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed and this more than likely gave them a convenient methods to rid themselves of this bro asshat.

5. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

A "strong" woman doesn't need a bathroom bill to protect her or her kids at the mall, right? Just "weak" women need the gubmint to do it?

Baron Scicluna likes this.
  6. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

It looks like Trump has gone full Breitbart. How long till he sacks Kellyanne and formally turns things over to Bannon?

At this point he's got to know he's lost, whether his ego lets him admit it or not. He's positioning himself as a brand to the 30% now, whether he does it as a web presence or a network. He's got four years to throw poo at Hillary and make money off of continuing this schtick. Shit, just the merchandising will make him a killing.

7. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Why should it matter what gender the employee is when it comes to compensation?

8. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

A weak woman would cry "no fair" like Donald Trump in a debate. Is that what Tony's saying?

9. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

It was the mic.

10. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

There's a reason that Billy's colleagues dropped the video.

#TwoBirdsOneStone

dixiehack likes this.
  11. UPChip

UPChip Well-Known Member

For the record, I think this is not "Billo" as some of his critics call him, unless he's now signing his pieces William F.B. O'Reilly to somehow break new ground in pomposity. There's no way Bill would be allowed to disembark the Trump Train at this point. That said, William F.B. must have a rough life being the second most-prominent political commentator named William O'Reilly.

12. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Woman 1 goes in to male chauvinist pig boss and says, "please sir may I have a raise?" He says, "sure, if you jiggle your bazooms."

Woman 2 says, "Look motherfucker, I deserve a raise, I can document it, either I get a goddamn raise or I file an equal employment complaint against you and take this joint down in flames."

You decide who is "weak" or "strong."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.