1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

2. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I can't believe YF would post a video that refers to a female flight attendent as a stewardess.

The 21st century is passing you by!

Donny in his element likes this.
  3. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Maybe, but Utah is special. He has been denounced by the Mormon leadership and that matters a lot there. Mormons actually tend to take their morality seriously, none of that "broken vessel" justification.

4. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Paul LePage complaining about a government leader being an autocrat is really rich. Doesn't he have some photos of the blacks from Waterbury (Connecticut) to add to his binder?

Ace likes this.
  5. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Only his third party has zero ground operation, which makes me believe the polls will be off by a considerable number come Nov. 8 -- as people saying they will vote for Trump won't actually show up to vote because, you know, there's a reason it's called Get Out The Vote.

6. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

I'll have you know that when I searched for it, I typed in "Clinton grope flight attendant".

I was a little embarrassed by the title of the video, but knew I needed to provide it to the forum as a public service, despite any shame that might come my way.

(And, at least I spelled attendant right!!)

JC likes this.
  7. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

I'm sure John appreciates Rick Mormonsplaining to him.

RickStain likes this.
  8. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Wait, some of the GOPers who renounced their support after GHBTP came out are now re-reversing course and going back to supporting him?

Such moral courage they have!

9. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

That's one of the dangers that Trump runs in declaring war on his fairly newly adopted party.

It's also a danger for the party because, if those voters don't show up at the polls, the GOP share is decreased.

The gist of the "On Point" NPR program was Trump's war on the GOP.

Another point made on the program was that there is almost always a bit of a party meltdown by the losing side after an election and that, this time, the meltdown is just beginning a bit early.

I'll make the prediction, realizing that I am almost always wrong, that there is a coming Democrat meltdown (assuming that Clinton wins) that will happen when the more left/progressive party of the party realizes just how hawkish Hilary Clinton's foreign policy could be.

10. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

11. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Trump surrogate said Clinton can’t complain about his sexist comments because she likes Beyoncé

Because she says "when he fuck me good I take his ass to Red Lobster."

I would fire my marketing staff if I'm running Red Lobster and they haven't gotten a tremendous sales boost out of that song.

P.S. She does NOT sing "when he eff me good" as the story indicates. Dammit, people! Did the pussy grabbing, and the language it led to in our nation's most revered media, serve no greater purpose in loosening up the language? Come on!

12. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Ground game.

Meanwhile, Clinton +9 in Ohio.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.