1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

There's not enough popcorn in the world for this shit. This is incredible, and we ain't seen nothing yet.

Neutral Corner likes this.
  2. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

3. Just the facts ma am

Just the facts ma am Well-Known Member

"Well you know, in your business, there's a thing called ratings. And, you know you can come up with a cure for cancer — I found out a lot about your business — because, hey, I'm the biggest star. I'm now the biggest star," Trump said. "So I know that if you come up with a cure for cancer, and if you put it on, and if it doesn't get ratings, they will not broadcast it."

"So, you come with a cure for a disease, no good. Now, I know this if I put O.J. on huge ratings. Oh, forget it, 35 million people,"

He was right of course about the ratings.:D

4. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

FWIW, the new allegations are nowhere to be found on Drudge at this point. Hell, it's Fox's top item and even on Breitbart (granted, rather buried), but nowhere on Drudge. Telling...

5. Just the facts ma am

Just the facts ma am Well-Known Member

O.J.

Don King

Mike Tyson

Donald Trump

Con man Mt. Rushmore?

6. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Replace Mike Tyson with a composite Billary.

7. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Has Tyson ever conned anyone? He's been pretty up front about his issues over the years. If anything, he's been conned by the likes of Don King.

8. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I always enjoy a good October not-a-surprise-at-all.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2016
  9. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

The overnight blowhards were spraining their AC joints reaching to make the Podesta email leaks matter. It's all either inside baseball or stuff that only Bernie Bros would care about.

10. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

If she was running against a better candidate, without so much turmoil, some of what's in the emails would be big news -- especially if the republicans could seize on the issue.

Small things can become very big in a campaign when presented well. Hillary's public/private position line would be a killer against a strong candidate.

11. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

I think I may have exhausted all the vigor I have for the day with that post.

Not a lot left in the tank.

12. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

I do plan on trying Podesta's technique for creamy risotto. That shit's hard to get right.

UPChip and Inky_Wretch like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.