1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

I would be scared to death to run for president. I have no idea which drunken come-on from 20 years ago might be re-fashioned. Or what flat-out lies might occur.

99 percent of women, of course, don't like about sexual assault. But there are 150 million women in this country.

2. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

That's out there. It was in the Washington Post profile of a Trump voter in Pennsylvania. I think that the Obama girls were actually kidnapped into the family, as well, is how it goes. And their real parents are trying to get them back.

3. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

It was just, like, yesterday that YF posted a grainy video that "appeared to be" Obama getting a boner, shoving it in a woman's face and then ordering everyone to sit down so they could get a better look at it.

I mean, Drudge tweeted it and everything!

HanSenSE likes this.
  4. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

If liberalism = criticising people who act holier than thou while accumulating power over others, as you are suggesting, then please count me in.

5. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

What do you think the video shows?

old_tony likes this.
  6. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Either I worded that wrong, or you misunderstood me.

7. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

I don't think I misread you.

8. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

It shows desperation

Double Down, TowelWaver, Ace and 5 others like this.
  9. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

The sex-crazed black buck shoving his YUUUGE schlong in the face of white wimmen!! Hasnt the Right Wing Screech Machine been telling us for 8 damn years!! Finally the truth comes out!!

10. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

Much more than just a boner. How do we know it wasn't Osama bin Laden on the other end of the phone?

11. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Did Bill O just call out Sean Hannity?

TowelWaver likes this.
  12. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

In an ordinary campaign, the obvious Russian origin of the leaked emails would be more damaging than the content of the emails.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.