1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

You actually still think Trump is going to win?

2. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

I think you're right. They don't care about other humans, just the Cause. They are everything I was told the Communists were (not wrongly) when I was a kid in the '50s and '60s. They are a danger to the planet.

3. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

No, I'm sure she's bright enough. But "really, really smart" ain't as exceptional as you might think. There are at least a few 'round here who're as smart or smarter.

4. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

The majority would be confused for a while. After all, their mom and sister are usually one person. The "or" would throw them for a loop.

5. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Not if he has a pocket full of 'ludes and a sixteen your old Dominican hooker.

6. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Oh, for sure that's true, even for people I disagree with here on many topics besides politics. But she has TV skills to go with it. Whether or not I'm smart, I sure don't have those.

7. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

I love this board because there are smart people on both sides and perhaps I don't fully understand what becoming a Rhodes Scholar entails. But I ask, are there actually Rhodes Scholars on this board? I was fortunate to con my way through the University of Wisconsin and I certainly don't consider myself one of the most politically aware or most intelligent members of this community but I tend to respect the smarts of a fucking Rhodes Scholar. What am I missing?

8. Neutral Corner

Has it dawned on you yet that trashing the victims is exactly what Trump is busy doing?

HanSenSE likes this.
  9. Neutral Corner

I've never met a Rhodes Scholar. I know someone who was a Rhodes candidate, and he's one of the smartest people I know.

10. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

11. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

dq's point.

12. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.