1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

...but does your use of "gal?"

2. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Millions of Republican voters.

3. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Name the last time the Clinton campaign tried to give you a reason to vote for her rather than to vote against Trump. They've actually given up on trying to cite reasons to vote FOR her because they hate being laughed out of the room.

4. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

I've heard women make fun of guys who've asked, "can I kiss you?"

They thought the guy was dumb for not reading all the signs that they would be receptive to a kiss, and timid for not making the move.

5. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

I will admit that whenever they call me for a donation, all they want to talk about is Donald Trump.

6. Dick Whitman

I have a friend who used to ask women permission when we were all in our glory days. He considered it very gentlemanly. We razzed him to no end about it.

7. old_tony

Issues he is better on than she is: immigration, terrorism, jobs, taxes, national defense, SCOTUS nominees, trade, education, freedom, the Second Amendment

8. Dick Whitman

I missed this question at the debates.

9. old_tony

Yf and I have both repeatedly said there were better people for this. Hillary is not one of them.

10. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Dick, Hillary and the Jews -- er, the bankers -- are taking aim at U.S. sovereignty, didn't you hear?

11. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

Then, you must not believe that what he's being accused of doing to those women is sexual assault, either.

Because his Access Hollywood words pretty much exactly describe what he's accused of doing to at least a half-dozen women so far.

12. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

I am happy to hear your summary of Trump's plan for national defense.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.