1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

He still loses the election.

exmediahack, TowelWaver and HanSenSE like this.
  2. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Do you think they're sitting on stuff?

3. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

He's still the biggest national embarrassment of my lifetime, and it's not even close.

4. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Nothing as explosive as the Bro Bus (which I don't think was them) but I sincerely believe they've kept some stuff in reserve. Remember Miss Housekeeping?

5. Pilot

Pilot Well-Known Member

He starts to lose turnout from his base?

They're the only ones he's shown any interest in talking to, anyway. He more stunts he can pull, the more insane Clinton conspiracies he can bring up, the more they cheer and show up at the polls. It's his only sliver of hope.

It's not like anyone in the middle's going to suddenly forget that Trump spent one of the final four weeks of his campaign saying the women accusing him are fugly, or any of the other 10,000 insane things he's said that disqualify him in the minds of anyone remotely reasonable.

6. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

It would be great if he doesn't. It would be great if it was two candidates talking policy, because, IMO, he doesn't really have any policy positions.

But I'm not sure that can really happen after the last 10 days.

7. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

If she really wants to shake him up, invite all of his accusers to sit in the audience.

8. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

9. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Vegas hasn't built that dome for the Raiders yet.

HanSenSE likes this.
  10. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Inky_Wretch, Big Circus and SpeedTchr like this.
  11. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Gee, I don't know. Did you grab her by the pussy?

Gee, Dick, next time I see your wife I'll grab her by the pussy and see if you still think so then. That's pretty much the same thing I thought when Jeff Sessions said that grabbing a woman's privates was not sexual assault. It's not *rape*, but by most states legal definition touching another person's private parts without permission absolutely is sexual assault.

They don't *let* him do it, they are caught flat footed and are utterly dumbfounded that some jackass would just walk up and grab their crotch. I think that we can agree that most people would be astonished if someone did that to them.

12. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

You are responding to an imaginary post.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.