1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Baron at least seems like a good person, I think OOP is a better example..

Baron Scicluna likes this.
  2. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Fair enough. I just associate OOP more with looking foolish on baseball arguments.

JC likes this.
  3. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

4. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

I know you don't give a fuck, and I know you don't care that you've gone nutso on this thread.

But you've gone nutso on this thread.

5. Starman

Hardly. Somebody needs to start telling the truth.

6. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

You don't move opinions by going full metal jacket.

7. Starman

Kumbayah singalongs have been tried. They don't work. Time to junk the love and understanding bullshit and start beating some fuckers down.

8. Matt1735

Matt1735 Well-Known Member

My brother, an R who isn't voting for Drumpf, has so bought into the Hillary propaganda it's sad. Firmly believes everything negative about her, calls her the evil incarnate.

I truly wish I could understand the hatred for her. It makes no sense. If you don't like her policies or her politics, it's ok. But she's not deserving of all the hatred that goes on.

She wasn't my first choice as the D nominee, but she's clearly the only choice in this contest.

OscarMadison likes this.
  9. HC

HC Well-Known Member

10. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

It really isn't hard to understand the hatred for her. She is an uppity woman, after that it is just backfire effect

11. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

I don't think Moddy has ever liked one of my posts. Some of you really are distinguished.

12. Starman

Hell, I don't like Hitlerry much; she's paranoid, secretive and a doddering wheezing old bag. If it was up to me we wouldn't elect any more fossils over 65, at all, ever; i want the president to have a personal stake in what the nation will look like in 20-30-40 years.

But the right wing media conspiracy is very real, it is worldwide, and it's been pumping out fecal fudge against HRC for 30 years. None of it has stuck. Ever.

And now the teabag shitheads have nominated a Nazi. A Mother Fucking Nazi. It can't be allowed. Those responsible have to pay.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.