1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

HRC should respond that she'll be happy to piss in a plastic cup as long as it's sitting on his chest.

2. Starman

And then pour it on his shoes.

3. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Or she could show and act like an adult.

Deskgrunt50 likes this.
  4. Starman

Un possible with Fucko on the stage.

She should show up, walk out on stage, then wheel on her heels and walk out.

Don't touch the pig's hand or any other part of his syphllis-dripping body.

Go hold a town hall event with intelligent citizens, not a depraved fucking perverted idiot. Leave him standing there with his dick in his hand.

5. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Because the one with whom you agree is an apologist for a dangerous regime in Russia; woefully ignorant about the basics of American government and unwilling to learn them; mentally unstable and, in the opinion of many military leaders, not to be trusted with the nuclear football; and eager to call for the elimination of his opponents.

Baron Scicluna and Deskgrunt50 like this.
  6. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

7. UPChip

UPChip Well-Known Member

Ah yes, Sheriff Clarke. Must not have enough Fox News spots this month.

8. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

9. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

This is your new theory? If somebody presses a point too much they don't believe it? I guess that demonstrates that you don't really believe Hillary Clinton is corrupt. You don't really believe the media is biased. You don't really think poorly of liberals. That you keep pressing those points proves how little you believe them.

Regarding the part of your post that was a personal attack, you really are letting this election get to you. I know watching Trump embarrass your beloved party is hard for you, but perhaps you should consider directing that anger where it belongs rather than venting it in my direction.

You have embarrassed yourself, and it isn't just people on the left who see it that way, tony. And I truly pity anybody who hates me, or anybody else for that matter, simply based on what is posted on this message board.

To be clear, I don't hate you tony. I'm certainly disgusted by some of what you have posted here. What you said about liberal women spoke more about you than anybody else. That you praised the death of over 100 people in an accident as proof that G-d exists because they were Muslims was also quite disappointing, but not nearly enough to inspire hate. I don't hate you tony. I'm embarrassed for you.

10. Starman

Well, Donald does love his Uncle Toms.

Smallpotatoes likes this.
  11. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

If there is violence, the people who commit those acts bear much of the responsibility, too. Trump may be inspiring it, but they still have control over their actions.

12. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

HRC is Duke basketball* ... You're good and you're successful, but you continue to skate on shit that would do in pretty much anyone else ... and lots of us are awfully tired of your innocent act.

*Or UNC athletics in general.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.