1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

I understand. He shouldn't be at 46 in any reputable poll at this point.

2. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Main difference in two polls is Republican support for Trump. WaPo higher. But the non-topline questions are bad news for him. Clinton voters more enthusiastic. Clinton has higher rating on ethics in government!

3. John

John Well-Known Member

Every week it seems I'm more shocked and ashamed, disturbed and disappointed by the popularity of this guy. I get not liking her, I get (a bit) a steadfast Republican saying he or she is voting Republican no matter what — but I don't get, just really and truly cannot comprehend, anyone supporting what certainly seems like one of the worst people this country has ever produced.

I literally don't know that I've been this confused about something in my whole life.

4. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

A lot of Americans are hateful assholes and are tired of having to pretend they're not.

5. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Wouldn't that, by definition, make them LESS dangerous (at least for us)?

Hillary Clinton poses the greatest threat to armed conflict with Russia than any president in U.S. history. And even if YOU refuse to believe that, Russia does believe it. And that's trouble enough.

6. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Assumes facts not in evidence. Please show work.
    PS: Upon further review, difference between WaPo and WSJ poll is mainly that the latter shows a big gender gap in Trump support among non-college whites.

7. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Trump is a major party candidate with a current polling average of 39.4. It would be nice if a man whose actions are dominated by obvious untreated mental illness weren't able to convince even that many, but it isn't like he's not doing historically badly.

cranberry likes this.
  8. BTExpress

The most celebrated sexual assault in the history of the country:

[​IMG]

old_tony and RickStain like this.
  9. MisterCreosote

Maybe they released the unskewed one by accident.

10. MisterCreosote

Ah, the good old days when women just shut up and accepted whatever men did to them.

11. BTExpress

As opposed to today . . . and all the jail time Trump/Clinton have done?

12. MisterCreosote

If Trump fights in the most important and deadly war of our time and survives, I'll let it slide.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.