1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

You don't average polls unless: A) they use the same sample frame; B) they ask exactly the same questions; and C) they have exactly the same sample size. If A and B are true but C is not, you can aggregate polls, but you can't average them.

YankeeFan likes this.
  2. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

I don't think I said that.

She will, and has, keep as low a profile as possible, but I don't think she can skip a debate at this point.

I do remember pointing out that Hillary did beg Bernie for a debate before the New York primary, and he agreed in return for one before the California primary, which she then reneged on.

When folks were speculating that Trump would skip ALL the debates I pointed out that this was silly, since he was trailing. The trailing candidate always wants debates.

I said it was just as likely, or even more likely, that Hillary would not agree to any debates.

But, I never suggested she would skip a presidential debate she agreed to.

3. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

This could be the end of Hillary!

HanSenSE likes this.
  4. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

You are getting what you've spent a quarter-century dreaming of, a no-holds barred attack against every aspect of Bill and Hillary Clinton's records, characters and personalities. No rumor will be left unspoken, no drop of mud left unsplattered. And when it ends in disaster for your side and the voting public overwhelmingly rejects the campaign you've always wanted, you won't learn a damn thing from it.

5. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Do you honestly think it's the campaign that's going to be rejected?

6. service_gamer

service_gamer Well-Known Member

Do you think it's a coincidence that someone as unhinged as Trump has left no Clinton-related stone unturned?

dixiehack likes this.
  7. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

SNL is the media?

And show a sense of humor.

Again with "rigged." Trump is undermining democracy every day. For his ego.

8. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

If the GOP wants to do "Hillary is the devil" again in 2020, it will hit the same dead end it did against Obama in 2012.

9. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Cheryl Mills got in on the pay-to-play at the Clinton State Department.

10. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Over/under on the name "Vince Foster" being explicitly dropped in third debate?

11. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Yawn. Dumpf is still a daughterfucking pervert.

12. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Professional connections used years later for different purpose. Scandal!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.