1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

It is also possible, based on the evidence available, that Bill Clinton and George W. Bush did it because they are tired of the current candidates getting all of the attention, but it would be quite irresponsible to make the assertion that they did it. Just to be clear, I am quite confident in saying Clinton and Bush are not guilty of the crime.

2. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Still waiting for you to provide support for your claim. Can you do it? Or is it going to be as I predicted, some rhetorical game to wiggle free from it?

Last edited: Oct 16, 2016
  3. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

True, true. The exit poll (not polls, as it's all done by one organization) doesn't even get its topline number right, and that interviews tens of thousands of voters. What was the line from Gil Grissom in CSI? "People lie. That's why there's evidence."

4. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

I hope this isn't too much to ask from this election:

4.3 years from now, I hope to be alive, still have a job and some money left, and pray to God my dick still works.

wicked, Big Circus and HanSenSE like this.
  5. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

You're talking out your ass. Stop it.

There's a non-zero probability it was a false-flag/inside job. The evidence in support of that is that: A) it occurred on the third planet from the sun; B) in an area populated by the species homo sapiens.

Vombatus likes this.
  6. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

What is your support for the assertion that it wasn't?

7. Dick Whitman

To answer the question: No one there when it happened. Graffiti that reads like a Republican wingnut would imagine a liberal terrorist would say.

heyabbott likes this.
  8. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Donny in his element likes this.
  9. Michael_ Gee

Always best to wait for actual law enforcement investigation. All theories are plausible without evidence, since there's millennia of evidence that human beings are fucked up and capable of anything.

10. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

Enjoyed this AP lede ...

Beleaguered Donald Trump booms and fumes, says election not legit

PORTSMOUTH, N.H. — A beleaguered Donald Trump sought to undermine the legitimacy of the U.S. presidential election on Saturday, pressing unsubstantiated claims the contest is rigged against him, vowing anew to jail Hillary Clinton if he’s elected and throwing in a baseless insinuation his rival was on drugs in the last debate.

11. Dick Whitman

Better to wait to do what? Ask what the odds are?

12. Michael_ Gee

Better not to say a fucking thing except crime is serious and despicable.

three_bags_full likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.