1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

2. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Are those Trump's actual Tweets or just Chris Jones's Tweets after he didn't win a National Magazine Award for his Roger Ebert story, re-packaged as Trump Tweets?

3. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

The polls show that Dems are going to hold their nose and vote for Hillary. This is what I'm saying.

The question is, especially knowing this, will Republicans hold their nose and vote for Trump? (It's east to not vote for Trump if you don't live in a swing state, right? But, faced with a potential Clinton presidency, will Republicans in swing states still not vote for him? In three weeks? When some of the dust has settled?)

4. Dick Whitman

I'm happily voting for her, though I'm not sure how much it's her and how much it's just me trying to make the '90s go on forever.

5. Dick Whitman

6. YankeeFan

Who done it?

7. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Check your math again.

That part is true, but you are ignoring that independents and undecideds overwhelmingly prefer her if pushed.

When third parties aren't options and leaners are pushed, Clinton improves. The upside you are grasping for isn't there.

8. dixiehack

And until he cleans his room and brings up his algebra grade it will stay that way!

9. dixiehack

Esoteric feud Dick is my new favorite

10. Dick Whitman

Forgot he's on the Don't Needle List.

11. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Today's polling fun

Utah
    Trump 30, McMullin 29, Clinton 28

And remember Trump tended to underperform his polling in general in the primaries and especially states like Utah. I wonder if Clinton's camp might make a push for strategic voting for McMullin just to embarrass Trump. Probably not, it doesn't directly gain her anything.

Georgia
    Clinton 47, Trump 44

12. YankeeFan

You have to at least tag him if you're going to needle him.

Don't subtweet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.