1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Did you check to see if President Obama is even in the top 10 of executive orders issued? Do you think he has issued nearly as many as Ronald Reagan? Do you think Dems issue more than Republicans?

Why not do some research? It's pretty Google friendly to find out!

2. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Number of executive orders is a shitty metric. 10 declarations on the proper colors for pens in federal offices might be weighed against a single declaration of martial law.

old_tony and YankeeFan like this.
  3. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I thought you weren't voting, or was that just more performance art?

old_tony likes this.
  4. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

For a long time, I didn't plan to vote, for multiple reasons. Mainly, I wanted to see what it was like to assess the election without a dog in the fight, so to speak. I was also somewhat disgusted, at that point, at some of the blind partisanship that seems to infect conversations about the election. I was really comfortable with the idea of sitting this one out, and was embracing the idea.

Then the Republicans nominated a first-grader.

(Also, you guys get mad about the dumbest shit.)

jr/shotglass likes this.
  5. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Imagine the utter shit show where the polls were underestimating Trump all along but McMullin somehow wins Utah. Trump pulls out miracles in Florida, Pennsylvania and poached that Maine CD.

http://www.270towin.com/maps/4nWv1

I think Trump wins in the house in the end? Each state delegation gets one vote and surely Republicans would have the majority. They might make noise against Trump, but McMullin isn't a real option and voting for Clinton would be career suicide.

6. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Hey! I'm supposed to get a citation for that!

old_tony, YankeeFan and RickStain like this.
  7. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

8. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

You get a citation as soon as we figure out the official colors of White House ink.

9. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

I don't know what to believe in anymore.

10. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

11. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

So I guess the Trump n-word video will come out around the same time as the Michelle Obama "Kill Whitey" video?

12. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.