1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Sounds like she was into it!

Trump accuser says sex assault lasted 15 minutes aboard plane

One of the six women who claim Donald Trump sexually assaulted them said Thursday that her frightening run-in with the Republican candidate lasted 15 minutes.

“He was grabbing my breasts and trying to turn me towards him, and kissing me,” 74-year-old Jessica Leeds told CNN’s Anderson Cooper, of the alleged assault on an airplane in 1979. “I kept thinking, 'Well maybe the stewardess is going to come and (Trump) will stop.’”

Leeds, a Manhattan businesswoman, fled her first-class seat after Trump put his hands up her skirt, she said.

2. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Not disputing you, just haven't seen it. Link?

3. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

LOL ... "pace" ... now that's an interesting way of putting it.

I get that he can be pleasant enough, fun even. I get that someone might actually support him politically. But he's a creepy little twerp.

4. Dick Whitman

I'd like to see it, too.

bigpern23 likes this.
  5. Dick Whitman

He spelled "Cosby" wrong.

6. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

That woman in first class would have been DTF if Trump had run the Cosby strategy ...

7. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

A great example of the huge divide between how men and women see Trump.

8. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

This is great. Especially the fact that the alt-right hate machine thought this was real.

HanSenSE likes this.
  9. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

She says it in her NYT interview, which is where the story broke:

And, as you point out, she told Anderson Cooper it went on for 15 minutes.

I don't know the truth, but from her own accounts, it sounds like a make out session that went further than she was comfortable with.

10. Dick Whitman

What is the precise quote where she said she "wouldn't have objected had it stayed above the belt"?

11. RickStain

In the 28th century's examination of the end of the American Republic, Trump's attempts to destabilize democracy and the refusal to hear Court nominees will probably be bullet points.

12. RickStain

Men explaining to women how they weren't *really* sexually assaulted, their woman brains just think so, is a great look for your side. Please continue it for a few more election cycles.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.