1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amraeder

amraeder Well-Known Member

When I see a little panda, I can't help myself. I just start sticking my willy in their ear. And when you're from the Island of Misfit Mascots, they just let you do it.

2. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

Anyone else remember when Trump said sexual assault is to be expected whenever "they put men & women together"?

doctorquant likes this.
  3. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

As an aside, I respect your use of the verb "clout" in a sentence that does not include the words "home" and "run." :D

old_tony likes this.
  4. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I see what you did there. I damn sure didn't do it, but good eye, slugger.

Since there seems to be some confusion, let's take another run at this:

[​IMG]

5. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

But they did happen.

6. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

I thought you weren't voting.

7. bigpern23

Doesn't the part where he says, "I don’t even wait," indicate that he does not ask, "may I grab your pussy?" You keep singling out the line "they let you do it," thus stripping it of the context of the rest of the sentence, to prove your point.

In the full context of the sentence, he indicates that kissing and grabbing women by the pu__y are interchangeable. "You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just grab them by the pu__y. It’s like a magnet. Just grab. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything."

I understand your point about Politico or other media outlets stating flatly that he bragged about committing sexual assault, and I agree that "arguably" makes the sentence more accurate. But it only makes the sentence more accurate because some people are willing to argue that grabbing a woman by the pu__y is not sexual assault, not because there's any indication from that sentence that the GOP nominee waits before committing such an act.

Neutral Corner likes this.
  8. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

Here come the rape police.

LongTimeListener likes this.
  9. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Not waiting is referring to kissing, not the grabbing.

10. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

bigpern23 likes this.
  11. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

I don't think it's denigrating the troops to say that absent training and preventative measures, some number of sexual assaults was predictive, when integrating women.

Hell, no matter what steps were taken, some sexual assaults would happen.

12. bigpern23

Wrong. He says you can "kiss them" "do anything," and then gives "grab them by the pu__y" as an example of "anything" a star can do and they just let you do it. They ALL refer to not waiting.

"Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. . . . Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.