1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Everyone tells me that the "most reasonable interpretation" of Trump's words is that he mauls strangers with kisses and pussy grabs. Of course, this "most reasonable interpretation" ignore the fact that it is not reasonable that a person serially mauls strangers with kisses and pussy grabs, so perhaps the speaker, known to speak in tongues, wasn't speaking precisely literally.

2. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

BUT ... he still bragged about it. And that's what the sentence in question was. He bragged about sexual assault.

3. Dick Whitman

No, he didn't. I mean, maybe he did. But it's unlikely, and certainly it is not an established fact.

4. Dick Whitman

I'll keep using it if people keep responding to imaginary posts.

5. gingerbread

gingerbread Well-Known Member

There were sexual assaults committed by military members on other military members when the military was one gender. In every case, the aggressor is the one who's at fault.

cranberry likes this.
  6. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Have fun, champ.

7. Dick Whitman

I'm not sure why it frustrates some of you to such a degree that I have an opinion and attempt to support it.

8. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

I don't disagree with this at all.

It still doesn't mean that you couldn't predict the problem ahead of time.

And, if you could predict the problem, then you could also take steps to lessen the potential.

9. gingerbread

gingerbread Well-Known Member

Even moments that should be sweet and organic now seem creepy. And there's only one person to blame for that.

10. bigpern23

I'm not frustrated to any degree. I worry you might be responding to an imaginary post. Lot of that going on around here. :D

11. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

You keep saying this when someone sums up something you have repeated numerous times. You may not have said it in so many words immediately before your reply, but you have been pounding that point for six or eight pages now.

12. bigpern23

She's beautiful. What did anyone expect?

poindexter and Killick like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.