1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

"I just grab em right by the judicial robes."

old_tony likes this.
  2. Inky_Wretch

3. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Tony, just to be clear, do you think it is good for the country to have the U.S. Supreme Court down a judge for another four years?

4. TyWebb

TyWebb Well-Known Member

Dude, why even bother to ask this? You know his response will be "better than allowing the most corrupt politician of my lifetime to appoint a judge."

Say what you will about tony, but at least he's consistent.

5. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Better than allowing the most corrupt politician of my lifetime to appoint a judge. [Hi, Ty! ;) ]

TyWebb likes this.
  6. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Pointing out how Republicans in congress are pissed that a Republican (won't be) elected president isn't pouting. It's saying they are pissed a Republican (won't be) elected president. I said voting no was doing their job. Not voting because they didn't get their way-- after saying they would wait until after the election to consider a new SCOTUS-- is throwing a 2-year-old tantrum.

7. outofplace

I wanted to get him on record, once again putting his political fanboyism ahead of the good of the country.

8. outofplace

So of Trump loses, you think it is time for the Senate to confirm Clinton's nominees. Great. This is real progress for you, tony.

9. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Man I wish I could remember what I posted here 5 years ago when I was still a noob posting on the periphery of SJ as well as you do.

10. Inky_Wretch

Hey, if the right ones retire or die the court might swing to the right with a reduced roster.

11. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

If something doesn't get out of Committee, something doesn't get voted on. Ask Harry Reid about that.

12. outofplace

To be fair, it is easier for tony to post such things because he is willing to fill in any gaps in his memory with shit he makes up.

Spartan Squad likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.