1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

Danforth was the kind of Republican who would work across the aisle for practical, sensible solutions -- a real Missourian before this state went to hell in a crazy-ass handbasket. It was a kind of a sad day when he retired.

Blunt is a pox on the state and nation, bought by the NRA and a Senate power broker behind the scenes with blood on his hands. I can't wait for Kander to run his ass off. When that happens, Missouri will have one Democratic Senator because Claire is as big a DINO as I've ever seen.

2. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

The alt-right is convinced this is the smoking gun that should take HRC down and are irate that the MSM is again ignoring it. They are also totally convinced the polling is bullshit and their guy is going to win. I need to stop going down Twitter rabbit holes reading this shit.

EDIT: To show that I'm talking about the O'Keefe video, not Dick's post.

3. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

The evolution of how the opposition frames Hillary has been fascinating. First, she was just riding her husband's coat tails. Then, she was overly cautious, inauthentic, and focus-grouped. Now, she's "the most corrupt politician in history."

Try, try again, I suppose.

4. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Don't underestimate the power of that ad where Kander put together his AR blindfolded and then challenged Blunt to do it. That might have turned the polls all by itself.

5. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

#TrumpWorld

Pennsylvania mayor to step down after racist Facebook posts

One showed five orangutans in a wheelbarrow, under the caption, “Aww…moving day at the Whitehouse has finally arrived.” Wasko wrote with the image, “Not soon enough.”

Another showed Clint Eastwood holding a noose, in a scene from "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly," with the caption, "Barry, this rope is for you. You wanna bring that empty chair over here."

Other posts showed Wasko ranting in favor of Donald Trump, and promising that no Americans will “be safe” if the GOP presidential nominee loses.

6. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

To paraphrase The Simpsons...

TRUMP - Not racist, but #1 with racists.

7. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

Good lord. What the fuck? Dude is seriously unhinged.

8. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Typically, Republicsns put these unhinged small-town mayors on the ticket. So ... progress, I suppose?

9. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

The guy posted this on his front door to ward off reporters. The theme may sound familiar.

[​IMG]

If you couldn't read it ...

And when a reporter DID come to the door ...

MisterCreosote likes this.
  10. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

I eagerly await the reaction when it dawns on them that, for 25 years of trying and even building radio and TV networks devoted to the cause, they haven't stopped the Clintons from getting EVERYTHING they wanted.

dixiehack and UPChip like this.
  11. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

I'd be more humiliated to be in the group that worked to give them everything they ever wanted.

old_tony likes this.
  12. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

Perhaps. But it wasn't the group that put a mouth-breather on the other side of the ballot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.