1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Depends which we you mean.

‘Finally. Someone who thinks like me.’

2. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

DeLois Real Pierce Nothing will shake this bitch she has no conscience she is the devil!! I just want Trump to stay focus and tell us what his plans are this riff raft that KiLIARy pours out needs to be left out we all know the truth!!

Greg Steinle Cuntin is a cold blooded soul-less walking talking rotting corpse. She won't care who is in the front row. Her soul has departed. Someone could murder Chelsea and she wouldnt care as long as she can become rich.

Barbara J Tuttle-Rogers She's a heartless BITCH, its not going to faze her at all!!

Kay Honas Williams Don't think it will affect Killary! She has such a long list of murder victims plus she doesn't have a conscience. Hope I am wrong & she stumbles during the entire debate.

Ron Howard The ghosts of everyone Kilary has killed

Arsenio Band Ramirez Hillary had people killed and she sleeps well. She's all drugout. She crooked, champion of corruption. Inmate Hillary.

Joyce Bracy Bill clintons son needs to be front and center to. This man deserves to look that evil bitch hillary in the eyes and confront her and bill clinton.give him that right

Henry Urquiza THIS BITCH NEEDS TO BE LOCKED UP. NO QUESTON ABOUT IT. BUT WHY IS THE GOVERNMENT LIEING TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. WHY IS THE GOVERNMENT KNOWINGLY PARTICIPATE IN CORRUPTION AT ITS WORST.

Patrick K. Ploog Sad that a Mother has to go to such lengths in support of what's right. Yet it likely won't even faze the Stone Bitch, as she'll be so drugged up to begin with, not to mention her stone cold lying heart. I pray this Mother gets satisfaction, truly.

Tyler Kuhnle Hillary has resting bitch face!

Jim Button Hillary is nothing but an evil hateful corrupt bitch !!!! She has no conscience at all and would actually be able to look Pat Smith in the eye and NOT EVEN BLINK !!! L.P.B.

Linda Donofrio Jacobs This cold bitch has a heart of stone and is impervious to almost all human emotion. She cares only for her own wrinkled fat hide! That said, I hope Patricia Smith is front and center at the debate where the Hildebeast can't ignore her. Who knows--it may rattle her.

Mike McGallicher Hillary is a cold blooded bitch

Linda Belvail Soulless Bitch won't care....

Mike Klaw Line bitch

Larry Starkey Get this Bitch it's time

Last edited: Oct 18, 2016
  3. UPChip

UPChip Well-Known Member

I'm not a gun guy, but that ad with him putting together the gun blindfolded was effective as hell.

4. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Are these random people, or should I recognize some of these names?

5. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Yet needs interpreters to tell us "what he really meant was ... "

It seems he's invited the mother of one of the folks killed in BENGHAZI to Wednesday's debate. So I guess that'll be his point of attack this time.

6. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

I was wondering the same thing.

7. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

Have you ever watched TV? You don't recognize Opie Cunningham?

Smallpotatoes likes this.
  8. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

I think he just went through my dad's friends list.

9. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

That actually feels reasonably substantive this campaign.

10. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Which one is Old Tony?

11. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

12. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Obama was asked about Trump's "rigged election" rants. He said "you start whining before the game’s even over … then you don’t have what it takes to be in this job."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.