1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

LOL. Clonton and Green Party candidate score close to each other.

I wonder what score Hillary would get if she took the quiz.

2. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

There are two reasons why she's disliked and not trusted, but you need some serious analytical chops to work through them. One, she's not a particularly "likeable" public person. And two, she's shown herself to be not particularly trustworthy.

3. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

LOL. She's about to clobber your candidate into the next century.

jr/shotglass likes this.
  4. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

5. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

Keep in mind, this was a reflection of my own twisted agenda.

6. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Olbermann, our national savior.

7. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

And she's been a punching bag of the GOP since she was the first lady of Arkansas.

Smallpotatoes and cranberry like this.
  8. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

I am one of the people that never liked Hillary. But as this campaign has gone on and I have watched her more and read more about her I actually find her likable. I now see a person that clearly is lacking in the charisma department. One that is following in the footsteps of one of our greatest speakers/politicians, who is married to one of the coolest guys (I am not a Bill fan but come on, dude is cool) to ever win the office and when compared to Michelle comes up way short in the "she has it" department. She is reminded of this every time she campaigns yet she continues to grind it out day after day. All of that can not be easy but being President isn't easy and I see a woman that is incredibly qualified and I suspect will do a very fine job.

9. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

To think Jefferson thought a bunch of country yokels would yearn for more than wanting to be tucked in at night and have a nice story read to them.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2016
  10. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

11. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

If she took it publicly, she'd score close to herself. If she took it privately, she'd be closer to Trump.

12. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

So she's the first candidate to ever be constantly reminded of her shortcomings? And the first to "grind it out day after day" while everything they've ever done is put under a microscope?
    Well spank my ass and call me Charlie, I guess she is the most qualified candidate in history.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.