1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

I think the lady who talked about "SKEWING!!" the voting machines, despite working in a polling place and never seeing anything even remotely like that happen, and then insisting it happens "in the big cities" where she's probably never even set foot, is the most Donald Trump thing ever.

2. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

I think it's just going to be a bunch of Breitbart conspiracy theories spewing from him. Steve Bannon has essentially turned the campaign into his shot at launching his ideas into the mainstream. He's hijacked the Republican campaign.

3. Dick Whitman

Kellyanne Conway retweeted someone's Tweet complaining that the election is "rigged" because MSNBC is emphasizing a Nevada poll that shows Trump trailing, while its own poll shows him leading in Nevada.

The MSNBC poll was taken in early September.

Politicians and their people truly have no shame.

4. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

5. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

I do put odds-on that he makes some kind of reference to Obama as an "uppity thug" for yesterday's "quit whining" potshots.

1:10: he gets going about "rigged," "rigging," and those who do the rigging, the riggers, and says, "we are living under a rigger government and a rigger president in Washington." And then ... oooops.

6. Dick Whitman

Remember: He's a huge pussy when he actually gets on the debate stage. He never repeats his most outrageous insults. He shrinks from them.

7. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

I think he might go full-on birther ...

After all, it helped him get here.

8. Starman

It's now or never. If he's ever going to make hay with that stuff, it has to be tonight.

9. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Does he know he's running against Hillary Clinton?

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  10. Starman

Oh my god the Kill Whitey tape at last!

11. Dick Whitman

He's not really running for president any more. He's a vessel for launching Steve Bannon's whackadoo worldview into the mainstream.

12. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Have we ever seen a staff flat out refute what the candidate is constantly saying?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.