1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FileNotFound

FileNotFound Well-Known Member

And how quaint the whole "Binders full of women" now looks in the age of "Grab 'em by the pussy."

2. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Are any of our brave Trump lovers on here going to go watch the riggers in the inner city on Election Day?

3. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Joe Biden:

Obama Campaign ad:

4. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Or Jimmy Carter admitting "I've looked on a lot of women with lust. I've committed adultery in my heart many times."

Not groping or touching or even having consensual relations. Just looking.

5. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

OK. I guess people did pretend to be offended. It was a silly thing to be offended about.

FileNotFound and YankeeFan like this.
  6. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

David Hubbard She's a bitch hang her for the half time show of the super bowl!!

Cindy Martin Really, then why is she not in jail, no one has the balls to arrest this bitch

Anne Mitchell Yeah we Ned to trust this dumb bitch, who will sell out anyone to get whatever it wants.

Edward Chavez This Bitch is bought and paid for. She belongs in Jail along with her Pedophile husband Bill Clinton.

Elaine Bazemore she is a murdering lying crooked bitch

7. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

I'm hoping that right about November 9, when the prospect of a fascist with untreated mental illness winning the election is no longer a possibility, the left is finally ready to have a conversation about Bill Clinton, who is a campaign surrogate, touted adviser and about to assume a traditionally prominent public relations role.

8. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

We haven't had a conversation about Bill Clinton?

9. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

That conversation mostly seems to consist of deflections about how Trump is worse and we aren't voting for him but her.

Once the voting is off the table we can move past that part.

10. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

What conversation is there to have, really? He was accused of things. He denies the things. It's why the Trump accusations have basically died on the vine the last few days, as well, as campaign fodder.

11. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

Too bad no one ever thought to do that in the last 25 years.

12. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

We had a very long, drawn-out conversation about Bill that resulted in his impeachment in December 1998 while he was still the president. Would this next conversation provide anything more than a cathartic moment for people who are still unsatisfied that he wasn't removed from office? Is there something that needs to be addressed that hasn't been?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.