1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

No wonder liberals think they're so smart. They think the truth is stupid.

2. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

wide·spread
    ˈwīdˌspred/
    adjective
    1. found or distributed over a large area
    Voter fraud in 50 states (a large area) orchestrated by only one side is widespread voter fraud.

3. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

You think Hillary's going to lose?

4. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Except, you know, those GOP officials who have come out recently and said this will be a fair election - including Trump's own mouthpiece and his VP candidate.

5. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

If you're looking to not get offended, find a safe space at your local college campus. You might get lucky, and pet puppies and and wrap yourself in a blanket today.

6. Inky_Wretch

7. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Aw, nobody pays the slightest attention to anything that flunky stooge Pence says, least of all Donald Trump.

8. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

First, I don't think you know what widespread means. Second, all we "know" is Trump claiming everything is rigged because he's losing. Even your own party says it's not rigged, Tony.
    Lastly, if by supporting what would stop it you mean resorting to racist laws that deny people their Constitutionally guaranteed right to vote then yes one party, your party, is supporting what would stop it. And by it we mean the 31 instances of fraud out of more than 1 billion votes cast over the last decade or more. You have about as much chance of winning the Mega Millions lottery and getting hit by lightning as you do of encountering voter fraud.

Deskgrunt50 and Riptide like this.
  9. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

image.jpg

10. Inky_Wretch

11. service_gamer

service_gamer Well-Known Member

I didn't get offended by the jokes about o_t coming back from the bar, just using that as a counter-example of a comment that might offend as much as his words about liberal women. This isn't some passive-agressive, bizarro-SJW play on my part.

old_tony likes this.
  12. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Unlike 90 percent of the posters here (and of humans), you'll notice I admitted that I was wrong about that.

YankeeFan and HC like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.