1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

11th dimensional chess:

Yesterday's "stop whining" bombshell by Obungo against Trump was masterful. Dumpf has been driven ape crazy by being mouthed off to by an uppity neegro so he is now aiming all his fire at Obama, not HRC.
    Plus Dumpf is now wasting time and energy attacking a guy with a 60 percent approval rating.

Remember, from multiple reports the main reason Fucko is in the race at all was he was incensed / enraged Obama dared to mouth off at his birther bullshit at the WH Correspondents' Dinner in 2013. Those uppity neegros can really get under his skin.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2016
    Killick likes this.
  2. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

What respect does she deserve?

3. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

That would be a great new thread. The "Admit you were wrong" sj thread. Every poster should be required to post in the thread at least once a year. Unless you are Jesus Christ.

And I am not referring to you JC. You are not off the hook just because of your initials.

4. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

Which jokes and content are cool with you? There are loads of material that one could get offended about around here.

5. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Every fellow human being should be treated and talked about with respect. It is a reflection on you, not necessarily them, to do so.

gingerbread likes this.
  6. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

That is the very antithesis of Trump's campaign.

7. service_gamer

service_gamer Well-Known Member

I honestly don't get offended by any joke, on this board or otherwise. I called BS on what I perceived as hypocrisy. If I was wrong, fine, but I wasn't trying to play the victim on behalf of anyone.

8. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Can't do any worse than the moderator from the VP debate. It was like Kane and Pence were teeing off on Double-A pitching.

9. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

10. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Yeah but you were trolling then ...

11. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

While your colorful language may distract some from your point, I tend to agree with you. I fail to see what Obama's half brother has to do with this election. In fact, many watching are probably estranged/embarrassed by close family members so if anything they may sympathize with Obama. And while bitching about our President will surely fire up his basket of deplorables the majority of people view Obama favorably. What would the polls look like if he was abale to run for a third term?

Deskgrunt50 likes this.
  12. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.