1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

gingerbread and OscarMadison like this.
  2. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

I'm pretty good at ignoring the people who deserve to be ignored, but that doesn't mean I don't appreciate your words.

3. old_tony

When defeated on the facts, call the other guy a racist. It's always been that way with liberals and it ain't about to change.

4. old_tony

Ignorance is bliss. Enjoy your bliss.

Nope, no siree. Never been a sweeping generalization made here about Republicans or Conservatives. Nope. Never.

Dimwit.

5. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

I don't even think this bothers you. You just believe it's great sport to poke fun at whomever you can.

6. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Ivanka is stunned and shocked by daddy's potty mouth.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bu...p-says-her-fathers-lewd-comments-were-jarring

However it must be noted that Ivanka has never expressed any comparable shock or awe on the numerous instances on which Daddy has slobberingly discussed the prospect of sex with HER, including one show on which she was referred to specifically by the host as "a piece of ass," with the agreement of her father.

7. old_tony

8. old_tony

Your understanding of elections and how easy it is to cheat without voter ID appears to be at about the level of a kindergartener.

"You know what? We've been busing people in to deal with you fuckin' assholes for fifty years, and we're not going to stop now."

9. old_tony

As this place so fully shows. when you're known as "Moderator," no smarts required.

Elliotte Friedman likes this.
  10. UPChip

UPChip Well-Known Member

I believe they used the P word there, too.

dixiehack likes this.
  11. UPChip

UPChip Well-Known Member

What does a Feild Director do, anyway? #copyeditor

12. old_tony

You may want to go back to last week to notice that no one "talked about people's kids." Well, Moddy did, but no one else did.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.