1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Yeah, the media that conveniently ignored his red-lining and outright racist practices.

2. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Possibly some sort of intimidation tactic, like when he stood behind her the whole time during the last debate. And we all know how well that worked!

3. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Hell, if I called her "Hillary," I'd mean it as an insult.

4. UPChip

UPChip Well-Known Member

Scott Baio is apparently in the house. Shit is getting real.

[​IMG]

5. old_tony

Honestly? I'd rather be voting for Cruz or Rubio. They're not on the ballot.

6. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

So you call her Grandma as an insult. I believe the issue others had is that you are insulting grandmothers by using the word that way.

Also, it is a stupid way to attack her. What is the point? Her age? She is younger than Trump.

7. old_tony

Who's in better health?

8. UPChip

UPChip Well-Known Member

Fair enough. I did see those viewpoints as things have gone on here. I thought Rubio's statement today on Wikileaks items was noble, if convenient for the Clinton campaign. If I had to pick one of them, he might have been the guy. Not that I agree with him, but he seems to have more nuance in terms of policy (potentially due to his relative green-ness) compared to Cruz, who I suspect is totally convinced he's right, and Trump, who I don't think has any to begin with. But that's neither here nor there, as you said. But I suspect Rubio will be back, maybe in 2020.

old_tony likes this.
  9. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

Bravo sir !!!!

Riptide likes this.
  10. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

You criticized me for this ages ago, and I haven't referred to her that way since.

But, have you once pointed out the continued use of Drumpf?

Were you annoyed by Mittens, or Shrub?

Republican presidents and candidates are regularly shown disrespect here.

11. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Maybe. He has to get past Nov. 8 first.

12. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

There is no issue. Both candidates are wheezing senior citizens and would be highly vulnerable to a young strong vigorous candidate, like Barack Obama.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.