1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

jr/shotglass likes this.
  2. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Is there anything more racist than "Minorities are incapable of getting IDs!! Only the whites know how to do this!"

3. UPChip

UPChip Well-Known Member

4. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Embarrassed by it? I don't know if I'm quite embarrassed by it. I definitely didn't like the answer.

5. Dick Whitman

I know. That's what I said.

6. Dick Whitman

He kicked her ass on the issues if you agree with him on the issues.

7. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

How about 2004, when they accused Republicans of fraud in Ohio?
    People are suggesting Trump will order his supporters into the streets to riot and burn the country to the ground if he doesn't win. We don't get to engage in "what if" scenarios as well?
    Plus, the question remains. Everyone keeps asking Trump (with good reason, considering his comments) if he'll accept the results. Will Hillary and the Democrats accept it if they lose? And don't say "They won't lose."

8. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

9. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Comparing the minor diebold conspiracy theories that were rejected at large and went nowhere to what Trump is doing is dishonest in the extreme.

10. JohnHammond

He should have said the c-word to shore up the Pepe basket.

11. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Yes. The reason minorities don't have IDs is because they don't know how. That is totally it and not because some don't have access to birth certificates, don't have reliable transport to government offices, don't have the funds to get IDs or a number of other reasons that have to do with poverty or the racists Jim Crow laws of the past.

swingline and Big Circus like this.
  12. JohnHammond

I wonder how far the FraudSeeker goes to sniff out corruption, or is it just used for convenience store runs to buy lottery tickets and beer?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.