1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

He speaks like a Breitbart devotee posting on Facebook.

2. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Here's an annotated list.

Nobody is more skeptical of Donald Trump's boasts than I am

3. WriteThinking

WriteThinking Well-Known Member

I don't need luck. I don't need Trump. I don't need Clinton, either. And it's not me you have to worry about, in any case. I'm just lending a little perspective and a different, perfectly legitimate voice to things that people are pointedly ignoring or pretending are not real things, and having a discussion.

4. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Not defending Trump here, but the Clinton supporters in '08 and, especially, the Sanders supporters in '12 didn't cover themselves in glory on the "rigged" talk. Trump is the logical next step, but he's not on an island. No one loses anything any more. They only have it stolen from them.

5. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

You're doing a terrible job of making your point assuming you have one. What are these "things" that people are "pointedly ignoring" or "pretending are not real things" that you feel need to be discussed? Seems to me you're someone who leans conservative and you're having a hard time trying to rationalize a vote for Trump. There are plenty of people like you who feel they don't have a candidate in the race.

6. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I'm not sure that's bias so much as it is that Trump blatantly lies about easily fact checked things.

7. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Gee, I wonder why.

You've never been one for people accusing others of sex crimes.

YankeeFan likes this.
  8. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

There's a pretty big difference between "a small percentage of a candidate's supporters" and "the actual candidate."

9. Matt1735

Matt1735 Well-Known Member

Key difference .... you said the supporters of Clinton and Sanders ... This is the candidate himself saying this stupid ass shit.

FileNotFound likes this.
  10. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

It's Fixed!!!1111!!!!!!

11. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

I'd like someone to provide a list of Clinton statements that weren't fact-checked but should've been.

cranberry likes this.
  12. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Which pitcher with a 6.98 ERA would he be, or hitter with a .219 average, 1 homer and 6 RBIs?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.