1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Abandon ship!!!

2. Matt1735

Matt1735 Well-Known Member

12 pages and several O_T posts later and no response. I'll repost because he must have missed it. Surely, that's the only reason for the silence.

Couldn't be that he has nothing to reply with.... nope, not possible.

FileNotFound and JC like this.
  3. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

There was a moment last night where Trump flashed some humor and came across as halfway likable. She was going after him about saying the Emmys were rigged in a Tweetstorm a few years ago. He smiled and deadpanned, "We should have won." It may be the first time I've seen him able to laugh at himself. Combine the bombastic personality with even a smidgen of that kind of self-deprecation and self-awareness, and you might have had something there.

YankeeFan likes this.
  4. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

5. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Guess the check didn't clear.

Killick and Inky_Wretch like this.
  6. Starman

Uh, no, he came off as an infantile whining dick. Hillary baited him on pissing and moaning about everything being rigged down to the Emmys, and he dove for the bait as usual.

Hillary should have made up some story that she heard Ivanka got cheated out of first prize in a rigged wet T shirt contest when she was 12, and Fucko would have fallen for that one too. "Yeah, it was rigged! She had the best tits of any 12-year-old there!"

7. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

How very tolerant of you. You're a shining example of the Liberal Trash mindset.

old_tony likes this.
  8. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

That was very good. He had a shit eating grin on his face when he said it too. Came across as "charming".

9. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Trump walked out of two local TV interviews today in Ohio, which he only needs more than I need oxygen or even beer, when he was asked about groping allegations. He's a mutt.

10. Starman

If he walks out on teevee interviews, it's time to start shutting off the cameras altogether. Cut the fucker's throat. Blackout.

11. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I am, but turning you into one seems like a full-time job, so I figured I'd just give you some resources to help out.

12. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Senate races are what's worth watching now. He's done.

FileNotFound likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.