1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

2. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

Enough.

Jesus.

Everybody here knows you're a wounded animal and lashing out, but holy shit, if you cannot face the fact that only one side is doing that, you really need to get out of the political circle.

3. old_tony

I'll give you the same challenge: Tell me what "context" could make the things said in those videos OK with you.

4. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

Stop changing the playing field to suit your game. You cannot in your right mind deny that Trump is inciting his backers to wreak revenge for defeat.

5. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Yes, he is. He illegally records as much audio as he can of anyone even vaguely connected to politics he doesn't like, then he edits it as dishonestly as possible in order to present impressions that dumb conservatives will lap up.

His last four videos got people like you whipped up into a frenzy and all four were hoaxes. This one is too.

6. old_tony

That's a huge load of bullshit. Tell me, again, what "context" would make the things said OK. And now we've also found out that Creamer (a convicted felon married to a Dem. Congresswoman) has been to the White House some 340 or so times since Obama moved in, including more than 40 meetings with Obama.

7. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

And yet, they need weak liberal egghead professors to teach them.

8. RickStain

If there is no context that could make it ok, I'm sure the hoaxer will have no problem releasing the full tapes.

Last time this guy got your pants tight, it turned out he was pretending to be a sex trafficker and recording workers playing along trying to keep him there until police arrived. Had to pay a pretty big payout in court for that one.

9. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Did the crowd boo both of them or just Trump?

10. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

The groaned at her jokes and booed him when he entered, from what I understand.

11. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Got to watch Al Smith dinner. Seems to me both Trump and Clinton went too far for this setting. They both really could have kept it a lot lighter than it was.

But, I suppose that was to be expected, considering this campaign.

12. RickStain

Basically, o'keefe spends all his time hitting low level Democratic and liberal offices and trolling for video. "Hey guys, wouldn't it be fun to kill all the Republicans?" The first 19 tell him he is being gross, the 20th tries to be polite and says "yeah man, it sure would be funny to kill all the Republicans, whatever you say."

Then a video comes out showing a liberal plot to kill all Republicans. Only dumb people fall for it, but there are no shortage of those out there.

Ignatius_J._Reilly likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.