1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

2. franticscribe

franticscribe Well-Known Member

The NC General Assembly's meddling with early voting was mostly overturned by a federal court. There are some changes from previous presidential election cycles, but with the exception of perhaps New Hanover County where Sunday voting was eliminated by the local election board there is nothing in the new rules that would explain a diminished turnout.

3. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

4. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

Karen Sue Callahan Man these bitches crack me up...they all run around with their asses crotch and titties hanging out for everyone to see. Whores I tell you. She wishes someone like Donald Trump would date her

Falishia Bareš She needs to stick her husband's dick in her mouth. Maybe that will shut this bitch up..
    We must look real small from that high horse..

Kevin Glassett Just another lying bitch!!!

Joseph Brasher Lying bitch

Carla Amezcua She is a bitch

5. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

How do you find these?

6. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

Hillary was only winning by 2 exactly one month ago in this poll. So there has been plenty of movement.

7. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

She is going to win the popular vote by a minimum 10 points.

8. BadgerBeer

Actually a number of counties have eliminated many early polling places so there have been extremely long lines that some fear will discourage voters.

9. BadgerBeer

Do you really think so or is this performance Dick?

10. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

I absolutely think so.

11. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

There was a story on NPR (yesterday?) that highlighted despite the judge throwing out North Carolina's election law, there was a memo that went out that advocated for the limiting of early voting to keep a better eye on voting fraud. Basically, early voting spots went from four spots in a heavily Democratic county to one. On top of that, voting can only be done during business hours during the week and a few hours on a Saturday morning. Will Trump win in NC? It isn't looking good for him but Republicans in that state are doing their best.

12. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

I can follow the locations argument, but lost me on the hours. Do you expect 24/7 early voting?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.