1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

I voted yesterday. Early voting is awesome. You can ignore the election for hours at a time, and probably all weekend.

exmediahack likes this.
  2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

How is Hillary not using this as a campaign ad?

3. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Having a nutbag like Donald J. Trump endorse you isn't a very good endorsement.

HanSenSE likes this.
  4. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

It's actually kind of sad. It's like watching your uncle discover FOX News in retirement.

5. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

How they get along --- or don't --- is kind of important. And since I'm no longer in the stock market (just in time, Ragu!), and all hope for affordable health care is out the window, not getting vaporized by a nuclear warhead is the only dog I have left in the fight as I approach retirement age. :)

Stephen F. Cohen for Secretary of State

Last edited: Oct 25, 2016
  6. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

No snark intended, but where did old_tony go?

7. UPChip

UPChip Well-Known Member

My guess is a farm, upstate, where he can run freely and talk politics with his friends...

8. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

He might have better things to do than sit all day on a message board. There is no requirement to sit here and play defense 24/7.

And a lot of people who ask this are the same ones who tell others, if you're leaving the board, we don't need a whole spiel about it. Just walk away.

No snark intended.

DanielSimpsonDay and RickStain like this.
  9. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Whew! Just got the company e-mail. No increase in medical premiums next year. Was kind of bracing for the worst there. Still a goddamn fucking embarrassment . . . but no worse than last year!

Last edited: Oct 25, 2016
  10. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

Penalty box?

11. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

For the most part, company health plans are not increasing monthly premiums but are cutting some options and raising deductibles and co-pays.

12. RedCanuck

RedCanuck Active Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.