1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Last edited: Oct 27, 2016
  2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Good. Go for it.

He'll find the cops have plenty of guns and they know how to use them. He and his muskets will get blown to the fucking moon.

3. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

So Trump's early turnout in North Carolina seems to be going well.

HanSenSE likes this.
  4. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

Eh. I needed to cut down on drinking anyway.

5. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

WTF kind of weak-ass 2A Molon Labe shit is that!?! Sumbitch needs to be grabbin' his AR, not a muzzleloader!

6. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

"Vote Trump! He's OK as long as he doesn't talk! Ever!"

7. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

8. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Because 'Mericuh can't be great again until educated whites, women and blacks just shut up and go away!

9. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

LOL

Nothing burger. People don't get that deep into issues. Sanders supporters know Trump is a racist sexist fascist rich guy tax dodger.
    Good fuckin luck with that. Trump is violently misogynistic and everybody knows it. He rapes teens including his own daughter.
    Good fuckin luck with that. Trump is losing every single poll of black voters by 90-10 or worse. The birther bullshit is coming back to fuck you in the ass.
    Yeah those posts that are non public that nobody gets to see are real killers. What are they, on the NegroNet that Alex Jones told you about?

Fucking delusional.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2016
  10. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

SnarkShark, dixiehack and YankeeFan like this.
  11. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Some Donald Trump Voters Call for Revolution if Hillary Clinton Wins

Jared Halbrook, 25, of Green Bay, Wis., said that if Mr. Trump lost to Hillary Clinton, which he worried would happen through a stolen election, it could lead to “another Revolutionary War.”

"People are going to march on the capitols,” said Mr. Halbrook, who works at a call center. “They’re going to do whatever needs to be done to get her out of office, because she does not belong there.”

12. amraeder

amraeder Well-Known Member

I haven't had time to read the whole article, but skimming through, this doesn't bug me.
    She's invested in index funds that contain these companies.
    And, she's proposing policies that are against her own financial self-interest. That doesn't seem like a bad thing! I think I'd be more worried if she was only invested in solar energy companies and proposed big increases to solar spending.

Jill Stein is a horrible, terrible, no-good, very bad candidate. For lots of reasons. This does not strike me as one of them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.