1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

Oh, I have no idea and I'm not insinuating anything.

I was only thinking that it'd be crazy if everything over the last 25 years was real and just as horrid and filthy and undermining of our democracy as AM radio has said nonstop only to be brought down by the timing of this announcement.

2. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

Sure don't see the significance of the number of they are damning.

3. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

4. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

And not to pile on, but it sure has to be something, otherwise WHY would Comey stick HIS dick back out, this late in the game?

champ_kind likes this.
  5. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Because it was likely going to leak to the media once GOP Congressmen were briefed, so rather than deal with that controversy he chose to be open about it.

The worst part of this is how quickly the #narrative was established the FBI was re-opening the investigation into Hillary - when that isn't the case. Damn liberal media.

6. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

7. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

All it takes is one.

8. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

I'll still vote for Herself ... unless the emails show she was using a laser pointer to distract Nellie Cruz in the 9th inning of Game Six in 2011 ... but a part of me hopes there's something substantive here just to see the "yawnburger" crowd have to eat a healthy helping of crow. But who am I kidding? They could be talking about how they got Herself's fingerprints off JonBenet Ramsey's throat, and the "yawnburger" crowd would start talking about "single payer" and "public option" and other such looney-ass shit.

9. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Brady Toensing also looks like a level-headed, neutral observer judging by his Twitter feed.

10. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

He didn't. He sent a fairly routine notification and Chaffetz did what Chaffetz does

11. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

There is the school of thought that Comey/FBI wants to be SO above board and clean that this was done out of an abundance of caution. Not sure I believe that. But it's a theory.

12. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

You should join our side. You merely get to hope for that kind of fun. We get it almost every day. It was barely 45 minutes between YF excitedly demanding that it must be Clinton Foundation stuff to the story evaporating into a dry fart.

Riptide and TowelWaver like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.