1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

That's funny. I don't care who you are.

Songbird and bigpern23 like this.
  2. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Did she ask you to push in her stool?

Vombatus likes this.
  3. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

He's the most gay friendly Republican ever nominated for President.

4. YankeeFan

Either Trump is gaining on her, or all the polling is bulkshit.

And, this was all done before the reopened FBI investigation was announced.

5. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

6. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

There's no doubt he's been gaining. His chances in 538's polls plus are up to 20 percent. The Clinton campaign sure loves trying to take a knee in the third quarter. It keeps happening.

7. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

If his chances get into the 40s, call me.

Searching real estate in Montreal, just in case. But I still feel like we're pretty safe

8. YankeeFan

Trump has gained 5 points in a week in New Hampshire in both the Emerson and Monmouth polls.

Is that real, or are the polls wrong?

9. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Will be curious to see in a couple of days how the email "news" affects the forecast. There doesn't seem to be a whole lot there, but the frothers who have been waiting for more EMAILZ!!!!! will turn it into something anyway.

10. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

I have no clue if the polls are right or wrong. I've never one time been polled in a presidential election. No idea how they work.

I do know 538 has been BY FAR the most reliable indicator in recent years. Spot on. And, based on what's up there now, Trump still has a long way to go in New Hampshire

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/new-hampshire/#now

I love you man, I really do, but I keep having these disturbing images of you typing with one hand lately. You're an extremely smart guy. Put a couple of drops of truth serum in this morning's coffee and answer me this: Do you really in your heart of hearts think he has a chance and are you really comfortable with Donald Trump running the country? Not "well I'm not comfortable with Hillary." Are you comfortable with Trump in charge?

jr/shotglass likes this.
  11. YankeeFan

12. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.