1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

They have to weed through 650,000 emails. They'll be burnt out.

2. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Thanks, I needed that laugh today.

Kicked_to_the_curb likes this.
  3. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Since absolutely none of these leaks are verified, why are we assuming that the zillions of emails leak is more authentic than the three emails leak I mean, except for stupid partisanship? The FBI itself doesn't know what it has.

4. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Ok, here is where people don't make the connections of the 17 members of the Intelligence Community. There might be a lot more than the FBI involved in this, but you are only going to hear about the FBI role.

5. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Well taken point. But I'd bet more than a nickel that rogue FBI folks told Chaffetz they had X. and confronted with that assertion Comey rolled over because he's not willing to go to the mat over what is true and what is not.

6. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

I meant just today.

dixiehack likes this.
  7. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

From what we know so far, a good portion will be of Weiner's, uh, ...

The rest may include something pertinent, pictures of cats and a plea or two for help from a Nigerian prince. Just because it's the interwebs.

8. Songbird

The official line of how the emails ended up on his laptop will be good.

9. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I have no idea if you did any of that today, but your posting history seems far more relevant given that he was talking about a pattern in your posting approach, not just something you wrote today.

10. Songbird

11. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Why does it matter which site ran the story?

12. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Well, they have their warrant -- almost a month after the emails were first discovered.

The WSJ article is something. No one moved on these emails for weeks because of a miscommunication.

Four different field offices have been investigating the Clinton Foundation, but have been hampered by DOJ in their ability to use normal investigative techniques. And, of course, Terry McAuliffe is under FBI investigation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.