1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

You think Trump should have personally made every vendor of a hotel that went into bankruptcy whole?

Do you feel this way in all cases?

We might as well jus get rid of corporat and LLCs and such if this is the case.

2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Piano guy, telecom guy, golf course architect guy, slot machine cabinetmaker guy and so on and so on were lucky too in your worldview?

If Trump asked you to do work for him right now, would you?

3. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

I don't like Republicans' chances with the new slogan, "As long as you don't get NOTHING, you're lucky!"

Killick, HanSenSE and Ace like this.
  4. YankeeFan

I would give the Trump hotel in Chicago 30 days.

5. Inky_Wretch

And this diversion into Trump's screwing the working-class contractors who built his empire doesn't disprove my theory that Trump doesn't have the level of internal polling and data and data mining that is needed to run a successful POTUS campaign in 2016.

6. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Make America Accept Pennies on the Dollar Again

bigpern23, Killick, wicked and 6 others like this.
  7. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Trump's always bragging about how much money he has, how he doesn't need to go begging, how great at business he is.

Why would someone like that stiff his backers? Should have no problem paying his debts.

8. YankeeFan

Why didn't the shareholders of GM pay of GMs debts?

The hedge funds, pension funds, and other investors have plenty of money.

9. Inky_Wretch

10. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

It seems like early voting is a bit of a trendy endeavor for college-educated liberals, along with bragging about it.

YankeeFan likes this.
  11. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

I voted early because Election Day parking at my precinct polling place is a nightmare because it's an elementary school, so they only have a teacher's lot. The one thing the people in the line had in common was that they were seniors.

12. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

I voted early because it's convenient. If that makes me a "trendy, college-educated bragging liberal," then so be it. I don't apologize for doing something that makes my life easier.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.