1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

So, your initial post was a LIE!

dixiehack and YankeeFan like this.
  2. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

But all they have to write is "Trump loses big, but tried really, really hard. His wives, ex-wives and all his kids are very, very proud of him."

3. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Comey is the office manager from Glengarry Glen Ross. He may catch somebody in a lie by the end of this, but he doesn't know the shot.

4. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

I voted absentee/early because of a work event that was going to have me out of town on Election Day. My mother did the same because she was planning on helping us with child care while I was gone. (Cross-thread alert! My older son will be out of school, but my teacher wife has a development day.) Then my work event was canceled. I think that means Mom and I committed voter fraud!

5. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Because Donald gotta Donald? Same reason all the major rallies and events, by the oddest of coincidences, are held at his properties!

6. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Didn't hear them bragging about it.

7. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

"I VOTED"

I hate those fucking stickers. They are just another part of the everyonegetsaribbon mentality.

They should hand out "I PAID MY TAXES" stickers.

(You don't get one, you 10-pound bag of crap... and you probably cheated on yours, you 5-pound bag of crap, so none for you!)

8. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

9. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

10. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

These right-wing nuts (i.e. Bill Mitchell, etc.) who are supremely confident of a 5-6 point Trump win ... how disingenuous is that to peddle to your base? Do they truly, truly believe this? Or are they trying to just keep their base engaged for the next six days?

11. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

Setting the narrative of a stolen or rigged election. If they claim it's close, then a loss would seem more reasonable. If they're saying they were supposed to win handily but didn't, then you can sell the derps on a a stolen election.

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  12. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

So, if Clinton wins, civil war?

And, if Trump wins, civil war?

Do we have an established sj.com fallout shelter?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.