1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

3. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

4. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

See, this is why I am so sad that Republicans here like YF got on the Trump train. IMO Ted Cruz is loathsome, and I would bitterly oppose probably every one of his policies were he to become President. But we wouldn't have this shit, or so much of it anyway. Trump's brought hate out of the shadows and into the mainstream. Win or lose (God, I hope the latter), he has damaged our society already.

5. amraeder

amraeder Well-Known Member

Reducing slack in arson investigator job market.

6. Inky_Wretch

And his talk of rigged elections has made it possible that a Trump defeat will make things worse rather than better when it comes to dealing with the whackadoos.

7. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Yes. I'm sure the media and the Clinton campaign would have treated Ted Cruz fairly.

LOL.

8. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

LOL. With the movement in the polls, I thing we need reconfirmation from the left that they will respect the results of the election of Donald Trump wins.

We should also confirm that the left will support a president Trump doing what he needs to do if he's faced with an obstructionist congress.

9. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

And next time, we might get an actual racist demagogue who doesn't have the interpersonal baggage of Trump and does a better job of staying on-message.

10. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Trying addressing my point instead of more stupid snark. You cool with keeping company with church burners, cop killers and the KKK? Own it if you are.

11. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

I will confirm that in a hypothetical world where Trump won, I would not encourage faithless electors or any other shenanigans.

But it doesn't matter because he isn't going to win.

12. Inky_Wretch

Wager?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.